Terms and Conditions
The user is requested to read the general terms and conditions before placing an order. Are you under 18 years old? Then you need permission from one of your parents or your guardian to place an order and / or proceed to payment.
1.1. Placing an order or making a purchase at bottine.be means that the customer agrees to the applicability of these general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other conditions. 1.2. Deviations from these general terms and conditions can only be made in writing, whereby the other provisions remain in full force.
2. OFFERS AND ORDER ACCEPTANCE
2.1. All our quotations are without obligation. We are only bound by an order after we have confirmed it by e-mail. Bottine.be can, however, decide to subject the validity of the agreement to other conditions, eg when ordering by minors. We also reserve the right to refuse any order. This decision can be made at our discretion and without further justification. In this case we will notify the customer. If the customer does not receive a confirmation by e-mail after the order, the order may not have been processed or an error has occurred (e.g. incorrect e-mail address). In this case, please contact [email protected] 2.2. The consumer has the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days from the day following the delivery, without payment of a fine and without motivation. Bottine.be will in that case refund the amount of the returned purchase to the customer, within a period of 10 working days. The products must be returned complete, undamaged and in the original packaging at the customer's own risk and according to the return procedure. In order to make use of this right of renunciation, the customer will not use the products in a way that diminishes in value or is damaged. In concrete terms for shoes and slippers, this means that the products may only be used for inspection (such as the usual fitting in the store). The products must always be returned with the original tags / labels. Goods specifically designed for the customer will not be taken back and in this case the customer cannot invoke the right of renunciation. If the quality of the products has been damaged or the returned products are incomplete, bottine.be reserves the right to refuse the returned products and / or to claim compensation for any loss in value. Discounted products are not refundable. You can return them and in this case you will receive a voucher instead. 2.3. Each product offer is only valid until stocks are exhausted. Bottine cannot be held liable for the unavailability of a product. If a product is no longer available, we will report this to the customer as soon as possible so that he can cancel his order.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
3.1. The prices that apply at the time of order apply. All stated prices are indicated in euros, including 21% VAT, excluding shipping costs, unless indicated otherwise or agreed in writing. 3.2. We reserve the right to change prices and rates and to correct any errors. If this would be disadvantageous for the customer, he will be informed by e-mail and the customer has the right to cancel the order within 10 days. 3.3. Percentage discount promotions can never be combined with other promotions. 3.4. Promotion codes are not valid on already discounted products. 3.5. Bottine.be cannot be held liable for errors in stated prices or conditions, nor for errors in product descriptions or images. 3.6. For all purchases we accept bank transfer or online payment via molly's payment platform. The products are shipped from the moment payment has been received by us.
4.1. Products are delivered to the delivery address provided by the customer when ordering. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the customer and may lead to additional costs borne by the customer. Shipping is free with an order from 40 euros. With an order under 40 euros, the shipping costs will be specified separately and clearly depending on the chosen shipping method and the country of destination. 4.2. Delivery takes place within the BENELUX and can on request and subject to payment of an additional cost also to other countries within the EU 4.3. The delivery of products will, as far as possible, take place within the time specified in the individual order confirmation. However, the stated delivery times are not binding, but are merely given as an indication. No delay in delivery can give rise to cancellation of the purchase or payment of damages in favor of the customer, except in the case of deliberate delay. 4.4. We have the right to make partial deliveries. 4.5. In case of non-delivery of the goods, any sums paid by the customer will be refunded without interest or other compensation.
5. RESERVATION OF OWNERSHIP
The delivered goods remain the property of bottine.be until full payment of the price, including all costs and charges. In case of non-payment, we reserve the right to take back the goods, by operation of law and at the expense of the customer
Complaints must, in order to be admissible, accrue to us: (a) in case of complaint about non-conforming delivery, eight (8) days after delivery and (b) in case of hidden defects, eight (8) days after discovery of the defect or after the time when such discovery could reasonably have occurred. The receipt of the goods by the customer covers any possible defect or non-conformity that could then be established.
7. LOSS OR THEFT
7.1. Bottine.be bears the risk of loss or theft until delivery of the product to the customer. The customer must report any non-delivery to us in writing within 14 working days after ordering via [email protected]. We reserve the right to refuse the customer's request if it occurs outside the aforementioned period. 7.2. We are not liable for damage, loss or theft of the product after delivery to the customer. 7.3. We only guarantee damage that is the result of intent or gross error. We are not liable for general or special indirect damage, of whatever nature, suffered by the customer.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
We are not liable for any delay in performance or non-performance of our commitments due to events beyond our control, including production interruptions, supply difficulties or shortages of raw materials, labor, energy or transportation, or delays in transportation, strikes, lockouts, work stoppages or other collective labor disputes affecting either ourselves or our suppliers, even if these events are foreseeable.
9. PERSONAL DATA
By ordering on the internet site bottine.be, the customer expressly authorizes the processing and use of his / her personal data for purposes such as the administration of the customer database, the management of orders, deliveries and payments, marketing and advertisement. Processing for marketing purposes and individualized advertising only takes place if the customer has explicitly agreed to this during the order. Bottine.be will not transfer the data to third parties. The customer has the right to inspect and correct all data and has the right at all times to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes free of charge. For more information, the customer is invited to contact the public register kept by the Commission for the Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
All Parties accept within the framework of their relationships the electronic proof (e-mail, backups, etc.)
11.1. If an article of these conditions is declared null and void, this nullity will not affect the validity of the other articles. 11.2. If any part of these general terms and conditions is declared too broad, the provision will be enforceable to the maximum permitted by law. 11.3. If any part of these terms and conditions should be considered invalid, we reserve the right to replace this part.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
12.1. All rights, obligations, offers and agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply, as well as the general terms and conditions themselves, are exclusively governed by Belgian law. 12.2. All disputes will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Leuven.
13. ADDRESS DETAILS
Bottine Aarschot Jozef Thielemansstraat 53 3200 Aarschot +32 496 / 50.24.30 www.bottine.be [email protected]
14. Gift certificates
In addition to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale, these gift voucher conditions apply to gift vouchers issued by bottine.be. By using a bottine.be gift voucher you accept these gift voucher terms and conditions and undertake to comply with them.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all gift vouchers issued by bottine.be (both electronic and printed gift vouchers, paper gift vouchers and as gift cards) (hereinafter jointly: “Gift vouchers”) sold by bottine.be and third parties designated by bottine.be .
2. Each Gift Voucher is provided with a unique code. This can be a number code and / or pin code and / or text code. Each Gift Voucher is only issued once. You must keep the Gift Voucher (including the code) carefully. In the event of theft (including the use by unauthorized third parties of the code) or loss (including the (accidental) deletion of e-mails), no compensation will be paid. Only original Gift Vouchers and codes can be used and must be provided to bottine.be on request. Bottine.be reserves the right to accept a Gift Voucher only after receipt of the original Gift Voucher (in the case of an electronic gift voucher, the e-mail sent by bottine.be and in which the code is included) and in case of improper still use to demand payment in cash.
3. To use a Gift Voucher, you must place the products you have selected in the "shopping cart". During the payment process you then select as payment method "gift voucher" and enter the exact code.
4. The nature, value, duration, expiry date and / or any applicable other specific conditions of use can be found on the Gift Vouchers / or in the communication (e-mail) in which the code is included. Each Gift Voucher is valid for a certain period. After the expiration date, the Gift Voucher can no longer be used.
5. Gift vouchers issued by bottine.be can only be exchanged for purchases via www.bottine.com.
6. Gift vouchers cannot be used for outstanding orders.
7. Gift certificates or their residual value cannot be exchanged for money.
8. The residual value of the Gift Voucher can be used for subsequent orders. This value is visible in the user's account. The residual value is non-transferable and can only be used from the same account where the first use of the Gift Voucher took place and during the validity of the Gift Voucher.
9. All information regarding the code, residual value and expiry date of Gift Vouchers already used is also available via the account overview on the bottine.be website.
10. If the total amount of the order is higher than the value of the Gift Voucher (s) used, the difference must be paid with one of the other payment methods: credit card, discount code, iDEAL, paypal or Maestro.
11. It is not permitted to change, falsify, undermine or otherwise affect Gift Vouchers or the operation thereof (including hacking).
12. Any (attempted) fraud or other unauthorized action will be registered and will result in the use of Gift Vouchers being denied.
13. It is not permitted to use Gift Vouchers in any way for commercial purposes and / or purposes other than those for which they were issued.
14. These gift voucher conditions may be changed from time to time. We recommend that you consult the gift voucher conditions each time before using a gift voucher. If you continue to use gift vouchers after the changes take effect, you thereby accept the changed gift voucher conditions.
17. You can redeem an unlimited amount of Gift Vouchers or a combination of a maximum of 1 discount code and an unlimited amount of Gift Vouchers per order.
18. If you have any questions or comments about the use of the Gift Vouchers or problems with the redemption, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting our customer service. Bottine.be will handle your e-mail as soon as possible.